James Bowie Elementary says Thank You to Community
This past Saturday, March 26, was James Bowie Elementary’s annual fundraiser. Without the help of all of the volunteers and donations, the Spaghetti Supper would not have been such a success.
Bowie PTO, staff, and students would like to thank all of the volunteers who donated their time in organizing, setting and cleaning up, and working the event. We would like to list each individual, however, we do not want to forget a name. Bowie PTO would like to thank the following business’ and individuals for donating to the raffle and supper:
* Kold Ice Co. * The Dellinger Family
* McDonald’s of Ennis * Prudence Roop
* Red Barn Candle Company * Maureen Gibbs/ personal trainer
* Avenue Automotive * Rodney & Jennifer Kapavik
* Cutting Edge Nursery * Nancy Clark w/ Hair Junction
* Heavenly Donuts * Jameye Jones w/ Avon
* Lonestar Fitness * Shannan Hartzel w/ Scentsy
* JRK Construction * Rebecca Brown w/ Mary Kay
* Salik Plumbing LLC * Mr. & Mrs. Stephen Weaver
* Deana’s Designs * Tim & Amanda Zabojnik
* Boston Horticulture Services * Tonja Barnebee CPA & staff
* Chili’s of Ennis * Chicken Express
* Ennis Vet Clinic * Flos’ Shirt Ventures
* Kolache Depot * Suzanne Carl
All of the monies raised will go towards the students field trips, award ceremonies, teacher appreciation, and updating the playground.
Among the kitchen staff helping prepare spaghetti was Commisioner Jeremie Salik of Ward 1.
From right to left are: Dr. Richard Skuza of EISD, Eddie Richardson Jr., Stan Zabojnik, Commisioner Salik, Ronnie Slovak, and Willie Joe Salik.
Bowie Elementary looks forward to seeing everyone again next year!