Powered by WP Bannerize

Ennis Daily News

Blaze destroys home

Mark Warde, e[email protected]

A fire that was ruled accidental caused an estimated $90,000 worth of damage on Monday in Palmer. No one inside suffered physical injuries after being alerted by an unidentified newspaper carrier.

Ferris firefighters stated the blaze began in a detached garage on the north side of the residence. The garage was completed destroyed including a new motorcycle.

Click here to sign up for our E-Edition and read the rest of the story!

Post to Twitter



Posted by on Jul 8 2014. Filed under News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

Comments are closed

Powered by WP Bannerize

Featured Links

    Search Archive

    Search by Date
    Search by Category
    Search with Google

    Powered by WP Bannerize

    Log in


    Copyright: All rights reserved. Users may download and print extracts of content from this website for their own personal and non-commercial use only. Republication or redistribution of Ennis Daily News content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Ennis Daily News. Ennis Daily News and its logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Ellis County Newspapers, Inc.

    © Ellis County Newspapers, Inc. 2015