Ennis Ford Perfect Drive
Ennis Daily News

Alamo Education Center evacuated

A broken motor in the Alamo Education Center’s HVAC system caused a brief scare Tuesday that had students evacuate the building for about 10 minutes, according to Ennis Deputy Fire Chief Bill Evans.

Get the details on this story and more in Wednesday’s edition of The Ennis Daily News…

 

Post to Twitter

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

Comments

comments

Posted by on Nov 30 2016. Filed under News, School news. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

Comments are closed

Featured Links

    Search Archive

    Search by Date
    Search by Category
    Search with Google

    Photo Gallery

    Log in

     

    Copyright: All rights reserved. Users may download and print extracts of content from this website for their own personal and non-commercial use only. Republication or redistribution of Ennis Daily News content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Ennis Daily News. Ennis Daily News and its logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Ellis County Newspapers, Inc.

    © Ellis County Newspapers, Inc. 2018