Ennis Ford Perfect Drive
Ennis Daily News

No injuries after microwave causes small kitchen fire


No injuries were reported after firefighters responded to a report of a kitchen fire at a home at 2105 W. Ennis Ave., on Thursday. Officials believe a microwave may have shorted out, causing a family to evacuate the home. Firefighters removed the unit from the home as a precaution. Read stories like this and more in your latest edition of The Ennis News. Be informed, subscribe today!

Post to Twitter

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

Comments

comments

Posted by on Apr 30 2018. Filed under Local, News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

Comments are closed

Featured Links

    Search Archive

    Search by Date
    Search by Category
    Search with Google

    Photo Gallery

    Log in

     

    Copyright: All rights reserved. Users may download and print extracts of content from this website for their own personal and non-commercial use only. Republication or redistribution of Ennis Daily News content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Ennis Daily News. Ennis Daily News and its logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Ellis County Newspapers, Inc.

    © Ellis County Newspapers, Inc. 2018