Ennis Ford Perfect Drive
Ennis Daily News

None injured in house fire

Staff report, editor@ennisdailynews.com

Firefighters race to this Palmer structure fire that the Ellis County Fire Marshal's Office said was caused by a faulty electrical outlet.

Firefighters race to this Palmer structure fire that the Ellis County Fire Marshal’s Office said was caused by a faulty electrical outlet.

Residents at 315 Willow Creek Rd. in Palmer safely fled their home when the structure caught fire early Monday morning.

According to a press release from the Ellis County Fire Marshal’s Office, the Palmer Fire Department responded first at 3:30 a.m. The Ennis, Ferris and Bristol Fire Departments also responded for mutual aid.

Click here to sign up for our E-Edition and read the rest of the story!

Post to Twitter

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

Comments

comments

Posted by on Nov 11 2014. Filed under News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

Comments are closed

Featured Links

    Search Archive

    Search by Date
    Search by Category
    Search with Google

    Photo Gallery

    Log in

     

    Copyright: All rights reserved. Users may download and print extracts of content from this website for their own personal and non-commercial use only. Republication or redistribution of Ennis Daily News content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Ennis Daily News. Ennis Daily News and its logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Ellis County Newspapers, Inc.

    © Ellis County Newspapers, Inc. 2018